Thursday, May 28, 2009

SALAM PERPISAHAN . . .


Dear coffee,
I known u for many years, but practically mildly addicted for ur loveliness at start of this semester! Labeled as black as the devil, pure as an angel and sweet as love..thats half of what them lovers called u.
it was true, u always there when i needed..U act as a stimulant in whatever activity I did, mostly late night study and I always gonna appreciate that. Caffeine and other chemical substances which content in u without any doubt stimulates the production of cortisone and adrenaline hormones in my body.

but but but,
during our frenship, me myself change a lot especially after I was having ur loveliness. I felt nervous, anxiety, and irritability which make me having difficulty in sleep. Sometimes when it worsens, it caused me insomnia [symptom of sleeping disorder]. I have been a late night person rather than morning person which I used to be before! I miss my breakfast meal [the critical meal for fitness] a lot and the entire sun rise scene in the morning. I miss morning.. A lot

and because of that fact, I regretly have to end our relationship..to be a better person for me myself.! I hope u will always be happy in whatever u do and continue serving ur sweetness to all them lovers out there..

Sincerely,
MNH
ur ex-lover.

No comments: